Thursday, January 17, 2013

What a difference 24 hours makes.

A couple of minor setbacks today. I was supposed to meet friends at a happy hour last night, but couldn't find the place. It turned out, I had the street wrong! How could I mistake Manchester for Olive? I didn't lie down at 5 as I felt I should, that's probably why. I might have arrived late, but I would have arrived.

I went home and gave myself a triple vodka. I seldom have that much, usually a single or double. Then I woke up this morning with a sore throat, and itchy mouth, took some benedryl, slept for a few more hours. Didn't really feel any better. I had to cancel tonight's plans. I slept through the early evening and finally got up. I did a few hours of writing on the novel today, but for the most part, everything from last night on has been a wash out for everything except reading. 

Hoping to be back with it tomorrow. I have to finish a chapter of writing. Late tomorrow, I have to work on another blog entry.

Update: 12:45 1/18/13 I've actually been able to turn this into a very productive evening of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment