Monday, October 29, 2012

I Want to Change the Name of This Blog . . .

. . . and can't think of a thing! It's frustrating. If there's one thing that's puzzled me my whole life that's how to present myself. I've never been able to tell how I could fit.

I've been ill since Thursday. Sudden attacks of fatigue, where I'm so tired I can't think, accompanied by headaches, and depression. Whenever I think I might be over it, then I get another headache or a sudden attack of sleepiness. I've had to cancel my plans this weekend.

Of course, I'm worried about this. I wondered if it was post-concussion, because I had a couple of concussions as a child and teen, and only recently have they found out how harmful those can be later in life.

But, tonight it occurred to me: last time I quit caffeine, I had problems for months. Yes, even after the withdrawals or over, I found that I didn't have any energy for the longest time, and yes, of course, I also had headaches and depression. Of course, I was taking far more of it when I quit in 2009, by comparison to the daily amount I quit recently. As I remember, yes, the problems were recurring, like my brain gets into the mood for it again and complains when it isn't there.

And, yes, I was using caffeine as a mood elevator before. Now, I'm not, so my mood crashes sometimes.

I know, why would it have this kind of delayed effect? I don't know. That's why I'm still wondering about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment