Thursday, December 27, 2012

After a few months, the blog's name is changed

I took my time to think of a new name. I to get down to the core of why I was writing a blog. This is just not for practice anymore.

I know I've been absent during an eventful time. A guy went on a spree-killing in Newtown. This has led to what looks like a turning point in the great gun/2nd Amendment debate. As I think, I'd like to write on that next issue because it's still fresh in my heart. We're about to run off that "fiscal cliff," as they call it. We're about to find out exactly how much the government really does, and how foolish it would be if it doesn't.

I've been absent from here rewriting The Feral Bond, and I hope, learning how to write better and faster. It appears to be working. I've just taken out master copies of previous chapters my writers' group (the best in the Midwest) critiqued and compared to recent ones, the former has a lot more corrections and suggestions.

I'm ready to turn this serious now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment