Saturday, June 28, 2014

Writing to Raise my Mood.

"Red. I should have known it'd be red."
Last night, I was bored and depressed. For some reason, I started to write just to try to bring myself out of it. As a result, I wrote the first chapter of a fan fiction, one that isn't a novel, and isn't based on Ginger Snaps. I'd never gone from having no plans to write a story to posting a thousand words of fiction in three hours, and it did help my mood.

I based on Carrie, mostly on the 2013 version, but borrowing some from every version of the story. I thought I'd change Carrie's fate, make the prom even more bizarre, and tell it in her words. So, the chapter's in first person present, something I haven't done before.

For the GS Feral Bond novel, I already have my installment done, proofed and printed for my writers' group, and I'm writing more tonight.

Oh, here's the link:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10490461/1/Carrie-The-Night-of-Triumph-and-Torment


It's pink Momma. Um, was.

No comments:

Post a Comment