Monday, October 6, 2014

Blog changes coming.

Okay, I've made a decision. First, I'm going to stop publishing on this one, because its labels have become unwieldy to be practical to search a niche blog. So, I'm starting a new one up. This one will simply be vacated, but the posts will remain up.

I will run three blogs. The first is about my personal life, Life After Shocks, which is a reference to the ECT that changed my life track.

I'll also have one which will be named AnArch Liberal, which will be my social/political blog. The name says it all. Really, once I came up that, nothing else comes close. This will also be the default blog. Like if I want to write about math or science, it will probably end up on AnArch Liberal, unless I write on them a lot, in which case I'll have to set up yet another one. 

And for the literary/story/poetry/review/pop culture commentary, I'm calling it Singing Stars & Shrieking Shadows. This one's already reserved on Wordpress, so it might take a bit longer to launch. I don't know for sure.

I'll make nightly postings to warn my readers (all two dozen of you) of the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment