Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Writers' block blog: the sequel.

I ordered a book, "The Joy of Cooking" tonight. I'll be moving in a few weeks. I have to get better at cooking than I was when I last time I lived alone, and take more responsibility for my nutrition.

It's going to be difficult living solo on disability. Somehow I have to make ends meet. It will help if or when I begin to sell my writing, but I don't expect anything substantial, that is, more than a thousand dollars, in the next three years. I hope I'm an established author, but it's crapshoot. I know the odds are low, but I never should have let anybody talk me out of taking them. Authorship is my destiny.

Had a delightful time at the writers' group last night. People there are very talented, and one of them in particular has such a flare for comedy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment