Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sick days.

The last three days have been bad. I've have headaches several times a day now, and a dearth of energy. I end up sleeping half the day away. I see my doctor next week, but this is the sort of problem that can really set me back financially, even to try and diagnose it. Migraines? I do have a history of them, they just haven't been bad in recent years. But I've also had joint aches, which might or might not be related.  The headaches might also be sinus related. I got so bothered this morning I took Tylenol, Benedryl and Tramadol. That put me out for five hours. I knew it would, but the relief from the pain so good.

Can't do that again. Tramadol is a weak narcotic, so it's habit forming. 

I meant to have maybe a longer entry, but I can hardly keep my eyes open now, and that's without any medications. It's just the way things have been going recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment