Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Said, No Time Like NOW.

I kept my efforts divided among project, but got impatient. Starting Friday, I concentrated on one project: that was the rewrite of Chapter 1 of The Feral Bond. I'm now on Chapter 35, and I learned a lot since writing those early chapters, so I went back to apply it. Those first two chapters determine people's expectations for the rest of the work. So, I wanted them up before the next revision is done.

And unless I my speed takes off, that's going to be a long time. It took me fifteen hours to correct, revise and rewrite three times. That averages out to about five pages per hour, which, of course, varies.

But if I'm going to be juggling projects making no progress, until I get fed up and concentrate on one, it means my productivity might be directly proportional to my frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment