Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fighting a Mood Change

Okay, if you don't see it, I get into posting and arguing online. My favorite place to do that now is The Democratic Underground, but I'm a little annoyed with myself over how much time I wasted there today in this thread. Under the name of caseymoz. Now something has come up for tonight, so really I lost most of a day's work, but I might be able to cheat a few hours of the workday back.

I hate it when I end up arguing with a feminist. I'm not a Men's Rights Activist. I could see how much women need to have their rights and equality put into practice. I hate to argue over terms like "objectification" or "patriarchal theory," but have some real qualms over the theory behind the terms. The hostility generated in the argument wears me out and leaves me down. To remedy this, I'm drinking Mountain Dew eating Chips Ahoy and generally jacking my blood sugar into the stratosphere. After this I'm going to quit the Chips. MD is going to be my only vice.

Anyway, I've been the Julian Assange story as well. But now I have to get back to my workday. I'm running over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment