Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thoughtdrift.

I stayed up late, got up later than I usually do, so I knew this was a day off. I then put together part of a work day. But it was light.

After all these decades, and only after being drugged with Strattera for attention deficit, I'm able to act as my supervisor and wear an employee hat as well.

My financial problems have eased somewhat from the last month, I still have to be extremely careful with what I spend.

Politics: I'm feeling a lot more optimistic about the Democrats keeping the Presidency, but it can be almost as big a catastrophe if the Repubs keep the House and Take the Senate. I don't want to spend another four years feeling the same way I did under Bush.

I'm drowsy. I find myself falling asleep. So, I'll close out this nothing blog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment